Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Depressed......

Haiz......
It really out of my expectation.
Thought my result can get better than 2 A's.
Guess I have to be alone in class next year,
and all my best friend in the different class.
So lonely.....................

My dreams.........
It's gone.
So sad, depress..........
Looks like it's kinda hard to fufill my dreams now.
Now my only hope is.......
Miracle.........

I came back from Thailand,Hat Yai a couple of days ago,
Well it was a really great place,except........
TOO MANY AQUA!!!!!!!!!
Well Hat Yai is an amazing place actually,
Although the buildings are pretty old there.

This is the first time I travel to some so far by bus.
Thought it will be very boring,
Luckily I have a great company to keep me from bored.
Thanks her and her adorable brother,
Robin and Oscar.

However I sleep finally.
It's a really hard thing to sleep in that bus.
Wanna know why,
2 reasons:
~The first thing is,
the bus is extremely COLD!!!!!!
So,it take me sometime to sleep.

~The 2nd reason is those people snoring are loud.
Speacially the one behind me.
You can hear her snoring everytime she sleeps.
But of course her snoring is not a really big deal.

Well,it's pretty late now,

Think I got to continue my story tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment