Tuesday, September 28, 2010

R.I.P

I still can't believe that she really leave us!
It's hard for me to believe that she's really gone.

I just came back from her funeral today,
Could not believe that I am attending her funeral.
When I walk to the coffin to see her,
She's just so motionless.
Like there's no expression on her face.
Just can't believe that she's the girl I know a year ago.

3 years ago when I first saw her,
She's a very childish girl for me.
I do not really like her.
Since last year,
I just have a new tution teacher,
Not long later,
She's with me in the same tution.
Everything just happen so weird.
Later on we start talking and become friends.

After I know her,
She really wasn't as bad as everyone expected.
She is actually a very nice person.
Espeacially, her smile.
She have a wonderful smile.

But now she's gone.
We will never see her happy faces again.
But at least now she leave us a good memory about her.


Rest in Peace,
Zhi Qi.
We will always miss you.
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment